You can now:
- Limit the synchronization size (in terms of note size, or last modification)
- Choose which notebooks to display
- Choose to download notes whose contents were not synchronized
- Sort notes by Title, Size, Last Update, Creation date
- Choose into which notebook new notes are placed
- A bug where strangely named attachments caused ploze to not synchronize has been fixed.
- Fixed bug causing large notes not to display properly
- You can now select the notebook to display on the main note list (notes from all notebooks are displayed by default)
- Added GPS support when creating a new note, which can be enabled under "Options"
I’ve also shared some thoughts on what might come next (think an Andoid version): http://www.ploze.com/forums/ look for “Plans and purpose for Ploze …”
More at http://ploze.com/